We would like to make you aware of a few important events and deadlines that are coming soon. Below, please find more information.
1. The next Senior Provider Group meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 8th at Woods Memorial Presbyterian Church located at 611 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd, Severna Park, MD 21146. Networking and breakfast will start at 8:30am followed by April’s speaker, Dr. Kristin Flammer. Dr. Flammer will be joining us from Baltimore Washington Medical Center and will be presenting information about Diabetes and the importance of early detection. Breakfast at the April meeting will be sponsored by Partners in Care, http://www.partnersincare.org/. We hope to see you there!
2. The Senior Provider Group is now accepting applications to apply for our 2014 grants. If you are interested in applying for a grant, please complete the attached form and return this form to Michele Cummings. You may email Michele at email@example.com or fax her at (410)923-1500. The deadline for the grant application is April 1, 2014. Please note you will get a confirmation from Michele upon receiving your application.
3. Please remember to support the Senior Provider Group by dinning at the Greene Turtle in Annapolis on Tuesday, April 1st. It is important to print out the attached flyer and present it to the Greene Turtle staff for the Senior Provider Group to receive credit. Thank you in advance for your support of the Anne Arundel Senior Provider Group.
4. At the next Senior Provider Group we will be raffling off a gift card. Please remember to bring $1 so you can enter.
5. Somerford Place is holding an open house for professional partners to celebrate the start of the baseball season! This event will take place on Thursday, April 10th from 4:30p.m.-6:30p.m. Attached, please find a flyer with more information.
6. The 22nd Annual Anne Arundel Caregivers Conference will be held on Saturday April 26, 2014 from 8:30 am – 3:30 am. The conference will be held at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve. Attached, please find information on how to register.
7. The 2nd Annual Senior Fest is now in the works! This year it will be held from 10am-2pm on Saturday, May 3rd at the Salvation Army, 351 Hilltop Lane Annapolis (right next door to Pip Moyer Rec Center). On Friday, May 2nd you will be able to set up your booth. WNAV will be broadcasting again this year. If interested in being a vendor or offering door prizes please contact Chris Matson at The Gardens of Annapolis 410-295-5612 firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31st.